Historical temples and its location and further darshan timing are available on our pages . One day required to see all these known temples in udaipur. herare some well known temples in udaipur jagdish temple , Ambamata Temple, Sagas ji temple , Nimach mata temple , and ekling ji temple . all are living temples in udaipur apart from these temple there are some more temple Mahakaleshwar temple , Dudhiya ganesh temple and Shanti nath jain temple near clock tower , karani mata temple at rope way of udaipur
About UsUdaipur Magic Tours a name in Local tourism industry as a flexible, accommodating and professional tour operator & transports service provider . A Firm with long-term goals and objectives, confident of its ability to successfully meet and exceed the demanding customized tours and transport requirements made of us by our varied and valued guests.We have a working knowledge of travel agent software, customer service experience as well experience in traveling to different parts of the world. We are a team of professional in Tourism and experienced a long time to see the tourism very closely at different level, a changing of tourism secnerio in last twenty years- means we worked as an associate for different segment of tourism. A continue learning process and beginning of 2010 was time to establish a full time travel agency – hence Udaipur Magic Tours was born.
Vintage Car Museum in udaipur on 15th Feb,2000 this Garage was converted in to a Museum and open for tourist and Public by the Royal family . this is only Museum where you can see these different cars from Mewar states these car are Cadillac, Buick , ford, M.G TC Morris, Rolls Royce,Rolls Royce Phantom, Vouxhall12.
English film shot near Udaipur and Jaipur two well known cities of Rajasthan . Khempur rawla - A 17th century old village close to udaipur known for best breed of Horses . The residence of the family now a best Exotica marigold hotel name after this English comedy
- 8 magic days with Udaipur Magic in southern Rajasthan We recently spent 8 days taking it very slow from Udaipur to Rankapur to jodhpur staying in terrific heritage properties and traveling with Yogendra of Udaipur Magic and his driver. It was a great week and a wonderful time to travel - not too hot, very sunny, and certainly not too cold - even though it is dead of winter in northern India. We worked out the itinerary with Yogendra who was very helpful in making suggestions, and also very low-key in giving us plenty of time to chill and kick back. I contacted about a dozen agencies in preparation for this trip and found Udaipur Magic to respond quickly and thoroughly without being pushy. His prices were exactly in the middle of the highest and lowest bids, and we found him very reasonable. It was a great match for us. Yogi is very knowledgeable about the area; lives in Udaipur, grew up near Jodhpur and could tell us anything and everything we wanted to know. We travel a great deal (check out my travel blog if you are interested, http://ellenbethlande.blogspot.com) and I know the real deal when I see it. I found it very confusing to find sources on this forum when I was searching for info, so I thought I would pass this along. 8 magic days with udaipur magic Ellen Allagrolax, bostan USA
8 magic days with Udaipur Magic in southern Rajasthan
- My parents and I spent two days in Udaipur area with the help of this tour company, which provided us with a skilled driver and a guide fluent in English. Coming from the U.S., we have been touring all over Northern India. We added Udaipur at the end of our trip, with no planning beforehand. Our guide picked us up at Hotel Chunda Palace, and on the first day took us everywhere within the city. In the morning, we walked around Lake Pichola, and learned the history of the lakes and the flora lakeside. He helped us get a boat ride to Jag Mandir Island; then we saw ruins and a garden for the queens' friends. We had a dinner at Ambrai restaurant, with a stunning view of the Lake Palace and the City Palace. The following day, we went outside the city, west into the mountains. The drive to Ranakpur was fascinating, with numerous people making a religious pilgrimage walking and biking along the road to a shrine hundreds of miles away. It felt like a festival the entire 90 kms. Our guide knew all the details of the various people and the history of each monument, city, and people we encountered. It was liberating to find someone with this depth of knowledge about such a beautiful area. We really liked the trip to Ranakpur for the Fort with the Great Wall of India and the Jain Temple. Both were constructed around the same time in the 15th century -- one built to protect a people during war with foreign invaders, and the other built to encourage nonviolence and respect for all life. Along the way, we learned from our guide about the different religious philosophies, talked about cattle, dogs, camels, mongooses (?mongeese), status of men and women, and the vivid Rajasthani fashion. Great fun and also an education to boot -- I look forward to coming back and perhaps doing a tour to a second region in Rajasthan. Would use this same company again. [One more thing: I had a little trepidation before our journey about driving through the mountains, but as it turned out, we felt very safe the entire way. Our driver did not take any radical chances and was familiar with the road.]
ambasador to Rajasthan
- Der Service war großartig! Fahrer und Guide waren beide sehr nett und bemüht: alles ist reibungslos verlaufen. Vom Flughafen Pick-Up, über die wunderbare Stadtführung mit einem sehr kompetenten und perfekt Englisch sprechenden Guide bis hin zur sicheren Rückfahrt zum Flughafen. Das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ist ebenfalls ausgezeichnet! beste reiseleiter in indien -von tripadvisor mitglied Wir bedanken unsere Gast fuer diese beurteilen auf deutsch. und unsere guide partner Prem fuer excellent services als english reiseleiter in indien - magic tours udaiour
reiseleiter in indien
- Excellent udaipur trip We used Udaipur Magic Private tours after seeing the recs on tripadvisor, and were very pleased. We just did a day with our guide Prem, and he was terrific: Really knew his stuff, and was a lovely person as well. Communications with the company ahead of time were also very professional, and Yogendra gave us a call the evening before the tour to reconfirm the time and which guide would be coming. We covered the city palace, Jagdish temple, gardens and the cenotaphs (the city palace and Jagdish temple are on everyone’s itinerary for good reason, but if you have time, we’d suggest seeing the cenotaphs as well at the end of the day, when the light is particularly evocative.) We would vote as Excellent udaipur trip . We traveled on our own to Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh, and these are must-sees (and I believe Udaipur Magic can take you there if you don’t have your own transport) - in our opinion these two sights together with Chittorgarh are the most outstanding attractions in southern Rajasthan - don’t miss them. testimonial copied from udaipur magic tour tripadvisor pages may contact guest SK DAS USA
Excellent udaipur trip
- We recently spent a fabulous 8 days in Rajasthan with Yogendra and Udaipur Magic - 2 nights in Udaipur, 2 nights in Jodhpur,1 night Pushkar, 2 nights Jaipur and almost 1 night in Agra! We booked hotels ourselves, but all the transport and site seeing was sorted for us. Yogendra was knowledgeable, friendly, kind and went out of his way to help us sort out problems that cropped up in the next part of our travels. Ratan's car was clean, reliable and we felt perfectly safe with his driving. Our itinerary changed as Yogendra got to know us better and he suggested a few alternatives that we thoroughly enjoyed. His English is excellent, and he now knows a little more about the birds we saw than when we met him! Thank you for making our holiday as good as it was, and for getting us on the train at the end! this testimonial is original views of a jersey girl we have taken from our tripadvisor pages. contact udaipur magic for more details and tour packages
days in Rajasthan